Map of County Kerry
€15.00 (€13.76 ex VAT)
The Xploreit Map of County Kerry includes all of the 'Kingdom' of Kerry along with parts of counties Clare, Limerick and a large part of County Cork.
Famous tourist destinations such as Killarney National Park, the Dingle Peninsula, the Skellig Islands (a UNESCO listed World Heritage Site), Derrynane House and the 'Ring of Kerry' scenic route are all shown on one double-sided map sheet. It illustrates a magical landscape of mountains, lakes, woodlands, rivers and streams bordered by a rugged Atlantic coastline which is the longest of any county in Ireland.
Golf courses, angling locations, beaches for swimming and surfing, historic sites, tourist centres and a host of other points of interest are clearly identified making this map an invaluable tool for both visitors and locals alike. Several scenic drives, cycle routes and waymarked walks are shown.
The scale of the Kerry map is 1:100,000.
- Easy to read, clear mapping
- Waterproof & Rip-proof
- Printed on strong recyclable Polyart with removable cover
- Scenic drives, cycleways, walks
- Detailed index
- Tourist attractions highlighted
- Local mountains, rivers, lakes
- Antiquities, golf courses, beaches and much more
- Scale 1 : 100,000
It has been possible to include all the national waymarked ways in Kerry and many of the routes in Cork. The ways covered are listed below:
- The Dingle Way
- The Kerry Way
- The North Kerry Way
- The Beara Way
- The Sheep’s Head Way
- The Blackwater Way (partly shown)
All the Kerry cycling routes are shown and many of the routes in Cork are also included:
- The North Kerry Cycle Route including the Fenit and Kerry Head loops
- The Ring of Kerry Cycle Route
- The Beara Cycle Route
- The Sheep’s Head Cycle Route
- The Gougane Barra Cycle Route (from Ballylickey to Macroom)