- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Xploreit collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.).
- Information relating to orders you make for our products.
We do not store or collect your payment card details. That information is provided directly to our third-party payment processors whose use of your personal information is governed by their Privacy Policies. The payment processors we work with are:
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Xploreit with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products.
- Voluntarily provide information and feedback via our website, by phone or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order(s) and manage your account.
- Contact you with information relating to our products.
When Xploreit processes your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Xploreit will not share your data with other individuals or organisations unless:
- we are legally required to do so
- it is necessary in order to protect our company against legal liability
- it is necessary in order to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing
How do we store your data?
Xploreit securely stores your data at our webserver and a backup copy is stored securely on Google Drive.
Xploreit will keep your data for five years from the date of your order. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data.
Xploreit may send you information about our products from time to time if you have agreed to receive such information. You have the right at any time to stop Xploreit from contacting you for marketing purposes by clicking the unsubscribe link in our emails.
What are your data protection rights?
Xploreit wants to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request Xploreit to correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Xploreit to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request Xploreit to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request Xploreit to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Xploreit’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Xploreit transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. You can use any of the contact methods detailed in the section ‘How to contact us’ below.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Xploreit uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
By email: Use the email address from your product order or select the ‘Contact Us’ menu item on our website and enter your name, your email address and message. Your email address will always be kept confidential.
Call us: +353-65-6864885
Or write to us: Xploreit, Fountain Software Ltd., Fountain, Ennis, County Clare, Republic of Ireland.