Wild Atlantic Way Route Atlas
€15.00 (€15.00 ex VAT)
The Wild Atlantic Way is the world's longest defined coastal route. It includes Ireland's most northerly point, Malin Head, in Donegal and it's most southerly point, Mizen Head in Cork. All along the way you will find a myriad of spectacular discovery points with incredible scenic views.
This atlas splits up the route into 30 foldout maps that are detailed yet easy to read. The coastal roads are classified so that you are instantly aware of any narrow sections and you can also see where the really scenic stretches are located. Each section is drivable in one day or less and there are useful distance charts for towns and villages to help you plan your journey.
All of the official Discovery Points are clearly shown including the 15 iconic Signature Points. Over 40 different categories of visitor information are shown to help you locate numerous hidden gems and well-known attractions. A variety of coastal and forest walks in the vicinity of the route are detailed.
- 30 Fold-Out road maps showing the route and road types
- Route Planning maps
- Gazetteer of Discovery Points with GPS coordinates and brief descriptions
- Distance Charts for towns and villages
- Scenic sections highlighted
- Ferry departure points
- Wide range of other visitor attractions and points of interest shown
- Map legend in English, German and French
- Map Scale 2 miles to 1 inch – 1:126,720